Mad for Plaid

12 March 2013


It has been forever since I've blogged.  Things have been so crazy and hectic the past few weeks, and I decided to take a mini hiatus in order to come up with new ideas to improve the blog and change things up a bit!  I probably won't go back to posting regularly until next week because I'm going to use the rest of this week to continue working on planning and executing the changes I've thought of, including creating a new blog layout!  It'll be a busy week ahead for sure!

I've also done a bit of shopping recently!  I got the boots and headphones I wrote about in my last post.  I can't wait to feature them on the blog!  I also bought materials to create my own floral crowns.  I'm excited about wearing them in all sorts of different colors in upcoming posts! 

Hope everyone has a great week!     

Wearing: Top- Forever 21; Shirt- Hollister; Necklace- Urban Outfitters; Shorts- Vintage Levi's; Boots- Nordstrom Rack

0 comments:

STYLE ME RED All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger