I'll Meet You There

07 June 2013









Let’s Go Home by Best Coast on Grooveshark

PHOTOS BY BEN LEAL

Happy Friday!  I'm so sorry that I've been terrible at updating my blog this past month.  I went to Nashville to visit my brother, and after that I've just been swamped with several graduation parties and events!  I definitely have to learn to multitask and manage my time better if I'm going to keep this up, and I promise I will!

These pictures were taken by Ben Leal at our photo shoot over a month ago, and I was excited about this outfit because the weather was just starting to warm up at that time.  This outfit just screams summer, don't you think?

Wearing: Top- Ted Baker; Skirt- American Eagle; Wedges- Diba; Necklace- Park Lane

Follow me on BlogLovin'!

0 comments:

STYLE ME RED All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger