History is Done

03 May 2013









It Don't Move Me (Weird Tapes remix) by Peter Bjorn and John on Grooveshark

PHOTOS BY BEN LEAL

Happy Friday!  I'm so glad the weekend is finally here.  I'm even happier that I'll be off from work for over a week because I'm going to Nashville tomorrow to spend time with my brother before he graduates from Vanderbilt University next Friday.  I'm so proud of him!

These pictures were taken by Ben Leal last weekend.  Ben was such a wonderful photographer to work with, and I love how the pictures turned out!  What do you guys think?

Wearing: Jacket- H&M; Top- Maison Scotch; Shorts- The Limited; Heels- Frye; Headband- DIY; Necklace- Park Lane

Follow me on BlogLovin'!

1 comments:

Imogen said...

Very classy and sophisticated jacket. I love flower crowns

STYLE ME RED All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger