Stuck On Repeat

01 May 2013








Stuck on Repeat by Little Boots on Grooveshark

PHOTOS BY ROSS VISUALS

Happy May everyone!  Here's my last outfit from my shoot with Ross Visuals.  I enjoyed wearing this outfit because it's as comfortable as it is trendy!  I also recently purchased this super cute Oscar Wilde top from The Orphan's Arms, and I'm in love with it already.  I can't stop wearing it over and over again, which is why I chose this song for today.  I'm "stuck on repeat"!  

Wearing: Hat- F21; Blazer- Arden B; Top- The Orphan's Arms; Bralette- VS; Leggings- Sasha; Shoes- Blink; Bag- Rebecca Minkoff

1 comments:

Taryn said...

Im so in love with your blog and your style!!! Great pictures I hope you could check out my blog!!! New follower for you :D

STYLE ME RED All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger