All Played Out

29 April 2013


PHOTOS BY ROSS VISUALS

This is another outfit I wore during my photo shoot with Ross Visuals last week.  I felt super comfortable in my army inspired outfit, which made it all the more fun.  We were also lucky to spot an army green Jeep to pose next to!

I added my floral headband to give this outfit a girly twist.  I'm not a very crafty person, but I actually made this headband myself, which shows how easy it is to do if you want to create a similar headband!  Of course, I had to add my favorite combat boots by Steve Madden to complete the look!  

Wearing: Top- H&M; Shorts- Vintage Levi's; Boots- Steve Madden; Headband- DIY

Doncamatic by Gorillaz on Grooveshark

2 comments:

ManiacMidget said...

I love those boots. They look great.

Melody Danian said...

Thanks!! =]

STYLE ME RED All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger