Lace Bralette && Damask Shorts

19 April 2013


I'm so happy to finally be off of my blogging hiatus, and I'm excited to start posting regularly again!  I finally got my Nikon D5100 as well as a new blog layout to start back fresh.  Hope you like it!  Of course, I still have a little more work to do, such as adding information to my About page and other navigation bar pages, but that will be done over the weekend in time for my next post!

These pictures were taken a few days ago by my friend Zoey with my new camera.  I had such a blast shooting with her!  The weather has been getting a lot warmer in Dallas, so I decided to wear my VS lace bralette as a crop top with my high-waisted damask shorts.  Of course, I had to add a blazer for a bit of cover up as well as fighting the cold indoor air conditioning! 

I'm also excited to announce that I will be working with a few Dallas photographers for my photo shoots and featuring them on the blog.  Stay tuned!  In the meantime, I will be running my first 5K tomorrow... I'm very excited, but I hope I am in good enough shape to finish it without having to stop too often!  

Wearing: Hat- F21; Bralette- VS; Blazer- Arden B; Shorts- F21; Shoes- Blink

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your fedora! I am excited to see your collaborations with other photographers it looks like it will be a very fun project!! Have you heard about those color five k s where they thrown the colored powder at you while you run? I might do one this summer I'm so excited!
Good luck :)
xXx

Stickers&Skirts

Unknown said...

pretty!!
you have really cool style!
Emma xx
http://iemmafashion.com/

STYLE ME RED All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger