Lace, Dots, && Bows

23 April 2013





















PHOTOS BY ROSS VISUALS

I felt super girly strolling around town covered in lace, dots, and bows, and I absolutely loved it!  I'm crazy about my Rachel Leigh bow bracelet, and I knew I had to have it when I saw Blair Waldorf sporting it on Gossip Girl.  Speaking of Blair Waldorf, this outfit is so "Blair," isn't it?

I also decided to change up my hair for Spring/Summer!  I have been wanting to try ombre hair for a while and I finally went for it.  What do you guys think?

  These photos were taken by Scott from Ross Visuals.  I had a great time shooting with Scott, and the pictures turned out great!  Stay tuned for more pictures from our photo shoot later this week.  

Wearing: Top- Zara; Skirt- F21, Tights- Chicwish; Bag- Marc Jacobs; Bracelet- Rachel Leigh; Heels- Sam Edelman

3 comments:

ManiacMidget said...

I love those tights. They're super cute. And your hair looks fantastic. Did you color it that way or is that all natural?

Melody Danian said...

Thanks Ampa!! :) I colored my hair. I was going for the ombre look! :D

ManiacMidget said...

I've seen the ombre look everywhere now! I was thinking about doing the same but with some color. Maybe go crazy with blue or green!

STYLE ME RED All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger