Black, White, && Red

25 January 2013






I got this wonderful Kiss Nail Dress product from Influenster to test out!  I must say that I absolutely love them!  They were fast and easy to apply and I had fabulous nails in a matter of minutes!  I've been wearing them for almost a week and they haven't even started chipping yet!

I love this outfit because it's very feminine meets edgy.  If I were to take off the moto jacket and swap the boots for heels, I'd have a very prim and proper outfit indeed.  The bright red top gives this look a pop of color, and the boots ensure that this outfit remains comfortable!  It's perfect for a day out or a night on the town.

Wearing: Top- The Limited; Jacket- Forever 21; Skirt- H&M; Boots- Nordstrom Rack; Handbag- TJ Maxx

0 comments:

STYLE ME RED All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger