Heart Tights

26 January 2013




I'd been wanting a pair of heart tights for a while, but every pair I found was always plain black and my closet is already overflowing with black tights as it is.  That's why I HAD to have these burgundy heart tights from the moment I saw them!  I love them and they make any outfit just a little more interesting.

I also love my dual time zone watch with its turquoise color band.  I picked it up at Nordstrom and it has instantly become one of my favorite accessories!

I'm excited because tonight we're celebrating my friend Zoey's birthday.  It's going to be a night of great friends, great food, and dancing, of course!  This outfit is perfect for a casual day out, so I'll definitely be changing for tonight!

Wearing: Top- H&M; Shorts- Express; Tights- Forever 21; Wedge Booties- Target; Watch- Nordstrom; Handbag- Marshall's

3 comments:

Haley said...

Dying over that watch. Oh my gosh.

ManiacMidget said...

I love that bag. Where did you get it?

Melody Danian said...

Thanks!! :) I got it at Marshall's.

STYLE ME RED All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger