Hi-lo Skirt && Graphic Tee

23 January 2013





It is already starting to warm up here in Dallas, so I decided to go ahead and wear a breezy skirt and tee.  I feel so free and comfortable wearing this outfit!  I'm usually not the biggest fan of graphic tees, but when I saw this Maison Scotch shirt on vacation in Nashville a few months ago, I knew I had to have it!  Unfortunately, I passed it up at that time, figuring that I could just find it later online, but nope!  I had to call my brother (who lives in Nashville) and ask him to buy and ship it for me.  Luckily, he found it easily based on my description!  This outfit is perfect for a warm day, but I'll definitely have to grab a jacket tonight when I go to the super cold movies!

Wearing: Maison Scotch Tee- Posh Boutique; Hi-lo Skirt- Forever 21; Boots- Nordstrom Rack

0 comments:

STYLE ME RED All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger