Welcome / Bienvenu / Willkommen!

22 January 2013





Hi everyone!  Welcome to my new blog, Style Me Red.  It has been forever since I've wanted to start this blog, and now I'm finally at a point where I can commit my time to it!

I'll be using this blog primarily to document my daily outfits and thoughts.  However, it may evolve over time to include various other types of posts as well.

For today's outfit, my goal was to be warm and comfortable!  I absolutely love this wrap scarf I picked up at Nordstrom's because it's super cute and the colors go with absolutely everything.  The handbag doubles as a backpack, which makes carrying things a lot easier!  To finish off the look, I'm wearing taupe wedge sneakers.  They're super comfortable but still give me a few extra necessary inches since I'm a shorty!  This outfit is perfect for the hibachi dinner I'm going to tonight.  Yum!

Finally, I have some exciting news for my first blog post!  I just found out I'm going to New York in a few weeks to catch the end of my FIRST fashion week ever!  I'll be seeing the Carolina Herrera show (thanks to my awesome friends James and Paul!) and I can hardly wait.  Not to mention, I'll be spending time with my lovely New York buddy, Krista!

Wearing: Scarf- Nordstrom; Sweater- Express; Jeans- H&M; Wedge sneakers- Steve Madden; Handbag- Marshall's

1 comments:

Haley said...

Fashion Week?! Totally jealous! Have so much fun! And you look so great!

STYLE ME RED All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger