Airport Attire

12 February 2013





So, this is the longest I haven't posted since I started this blog.  4 days!  It has just been super crazy around here!  Anyway, today is finally the day I'm flying to NYC to catch the end of Fashion Week and spend time with friends!  I had such a hard time packing because I don't really own very many warm winter clothes since our winters aren't very cold in Texas.  I'm not sure how I'm going to survive the cold NYC weather (apparently it's snowing again tomorrow) while trying to look cute, but I will surely try.  All I know is: layer, layer, layer!

As you can see above, I love the color red.  Hence my red car and my red suitcase... and hence the name of this blog!  Anyway, this is the outfit I'm wearing today at the airport.  I always try to dress warm and comfortable on flights for obvious reasons, and today is no exception! 

Wearing: Jacket- Abercrombie Kids; Denim- James Jeans; Boots- Nordstrom Rack

0 comments:

STYLE ME RED All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger