Pop of Color

04 February 2013







Hey all, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  It's warming up here in Dallas, so this is the outfit I chose for my weekend activities.  No jacket required!  I love how my neon yellow belt and my bright green Balenciaga bag add a POP of color this outfit.  I'm also a fan of these monochromatic floral jeans because they can be paired with absolutely anything!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to like my Facebook page.  Thanks!  

Wearing: Top- H&M; Belt- Target; Denim- Nordstrom Rack; Heels- Coach; Handbag- Balenciaga  


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos! Followed you :) x

The Velvet Closet said...

Hi!! I found your blog from the thread I've created on lookbook!! Love it! Im following you on GFC! If you want follow us back here http://outfitandabit.blogspot.com
thanxx

STYLE ME RED All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger