Layers on Layers

18 February 2013






Happy Monday!  I got back to Dallas yesterday, and I actually had a good first night back.  I went out for some tasty crawfish with my friend James, and it definitely helped ease the sadness of leaving NYC!  I always feel sad when I'm back home from any vacation.

I haven't had time since I've been back to take any new photos, so these outfit photos were actually taken last week.  I just love the layering of a button-down shirt, sweater, and a big statement necklace!  This look is clean-cut, classic, and great for any occasion!

Wearing: Shirt- Express; Sweater- Vintage; Denim- True Religion; Heels- Aldo; Bag- Louis Vuitton

3 comments:

ManiacMidget said...

Very cute. I definitely need an outfit like that for work. And layers are what you need to get through a Colorado winter.

Melody Danian said...

Yeah, I bet! I've only been to Colorado once in the winter... it was crazy cold!! Thanks Ampa!! :)

Unknown said...

Loved your look! ;)
xx,
Vanny.

STYLE ME RED All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger