Favorite Leather Jacket

01 February 2013





I am absolutely in love with this leather jacket!  I saw it on a TV show over the summer and I knew I HAD to have it.  It took months for me to finally track it down, but it was totally worth the wait.  I love the two-color contrast as well as the draped collar.  Just looking at this jacket makes me so happy!

I added the last picture to show the lace shoulder detail that this top has, which I find to be adorable.  It's a little something extra for an otherwise plain black tee.

Anyways, I'm thrilled that it's finally the weekend.  It has been a busy week and I'm ready to let loose and party!  I hope everyone has a wonderful SUPERBOWL weekend!!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to like my Facebook page!  Thank you!  

Wearing: VEDA Leather Jacket- eBay; Top- Nordstrom Rack; Jeans- H&M; Oxfords- Born Shoes; Handbag- Marc Jacobs

2 comments:

ManiacMidget said...

I love this outfit. The colors flow together really well. Also, love those shoes. Oxfords are my favorite in the fall/winter.

Melody Danian said...

Thanks Ampa!! :)

STYLE ME RED All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger