My First NYFW

16 February 2013


I hope everyone had a wonderful week!  I'm sorry I've been a bad blogger this week, but I have been super busy having a blast in NYC!  I have missed New York so much and it's great to be back!

The Carolina Herrera show was at night, so I stopped by the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week tent earlier in the day to take some photos before the sun went down!  I was wearing my red Steve Madden coat to bring out the red flowers in my dress.  As you can already tell by now, I love red!  I wore this outfit throughout the day because it's warm and cute, but still comfortable enough to walk around the whole city.  I ended up wearing something else to the actual show though.

The Carolina Herrera show was phenomenal!  I had such a blast!  There was a wonderful party before the show where I enjoyed champagne, macaroons, and other great hor d'oeuvres.  At the show, we got to see the lovely Spring 2013 line, where I fell in love with the dress pictured above.  It was such a great experience for my first Fashion Week ever!

I've been spending the rest of the week with my friend Krista and we've basically been exploring the city while devouring mouthwatering food!  From filet mignon to New York style pizza and sushi to sandwiches, we've enjoyed it all... and gained a few pounds.  But hey, it's worth it, right?  Speaking of food, we're about to go out to dinner for my last night here.  Unfortunately, I'll be back in Dallas tomorrow, but I'll definitely be back to NYC soon... permanently!    

Wearing: Coat- Steve Madden; Dress- American Eagle; Shoes- Blink

0 comments:

STYLE ME RED All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger