Blue & Green Bag

06 February 2013





I'm so excited that New York Fashion Week is starting tomorrow!  I'm especially excited this year because I will be in NYC for the last two days of it and will be watching the Carolina Herrera show!  However, I'll be watching all my other favorite designers online starting tomorrow.  Can't wait to be inspired!

I love this outfit because it's extremely casual yet chic.  My favorite part is the Pour La Victoire handbag.  I LOVE its colors and the fact that it's so easy to carry wherever I go!  The bag looks small, but it is surprisingly roomy.  I can fit my wallet, camera, and sunglasses in there!    

Wearing: Top- Express; Shorts- Vintage Levi's; Shoes- Blink; Bag- Pour La Victoire

1 comments:

Cosmetopia Digest said...

Hi - am following your blog :)
mybeautyjunction.blogspot.com

STYLE ME RED All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger