My Little Boots

08 February 2013





I'm so happy that it's finally Friday!  This weekend will be a very busy one with lots of things to do and lots of people to see, and I'm very excited for it!  Not to mention, I still have to go shopping and figure out what to wear for my first New York Fashion Week ever and pack for my upcoming trip in a few days!

I love this outfit because it's very girly and feminine but also comfy and cozy.  It's perfect for these sunny but slightly chilly days we've been having here lately!  

Wearing: Sweater- Forever 21; Dress- Cotton Candy; Boots- Express; Handbag- Marshall's

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow you have great looks <3
love all your accessories on your blog and your dress in this outfit <333
keep posting!
xxx

STYLE ME RED All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger